At Your First Visit With the Doctor
Serving Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and surrounding areas.
At Your First Visit with Doctor V.
- A valid health card. If your health card is not valid you will be required to pay $75.00 to see the doctor. This money will be refunded to you when a valid health card is produced.
- A list of all your current medications.
- A list of all the creams, pills or other medications that you have tried for your skin problem prior to seeing Doctor V. Alternatively you can bring the actual tubes and bottles of the medicines
- The names of the medication(s) to which you are allergic, if any.
- Cash, Debit card, Visa or Mastercard if you may be purchasing products or having a cosmetic (non-OHIP insured) procedure done on the day of your visit.
- We do not accept cheques, Diner’s Club Cards or American Express.
If you are having a consultation for laser hair removal
- Do not shave for 1 to 2 days prior to the consult
If you are having a laser hair removal treatment
- Shave 1 to 2 days prior to the treatment
- Avoid getting a tan as much as possible before your visit
- Do not wax, pluck, sugar, tweeze or thread your hair for at least 4 weeks before the treatment
If you are having and IPL (Fotofacial, Intense Pulsed Light) treatment
- Avoid using Vitamin A Acid (Retin-A, Tazorac, Differin) on your skin for 2 days before the treatment and for 2 days after
- Avoid getting a tan as much as possible.
If you wish to cancel your appointment please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Many people wait several months to see the doctor and patients call daily for cancellations.
If you fail to call to cancel an appointment you are depriving another patient from seeing the doctor.